Waffle and Sandwich Maker

That looks nice! I got my first flip(hotel style) Belgian waffle maker in 08 (friend borrowed & broke it), got a couple kind of like yours but powered by the stove a few years ago, then got another dual-flip maker. I've tried the Belgian waffle batters from the grocery store & from amazon, never have I whipped the batter like this lady but I suppose I'd like to try (this is like my new maker).

I just use plain old bisquick or krusteaz, no added oil, egg, or anything, just the pancake mix with water. Sometimes I'll mix in some vanilla or cinnamon or add a mashed up banana (used apple slices once in the batter).

Sandwiches??? I got my brother a panini press a few years ago & I like the sandwiches that come off of it..... any sandwich meat and cheese, or grilled cheese, or pastrami / swiss... everything seems good off of it.

French toast made in a waffle iron is easy and tasty.

You devil you, always thinking outside of the box of batter mix. Toni loves to cook so I bought a nice waffle maker, been awhile since the frustrated mess and disappointment many years ago now, it’s French toes I’m da waffle’ maker. Maybe next weekend after she opens it.

You devil you, always thinking outside of the box of batter mix. Toni loves to cook so I bought a nice waffle maker, been awhile since the frustrated mess and disappointment many years ago now, it’s French toes I’m da waffle’ maker. Maybe next weekend after she opens it.
"Toni loves to cook" uh huh, bet her hubby loves to eat. :p
Good to see you here Gene, Merry Christmas to you, Toni, and the pups!

Haven't done any waffles since the kids were little. Sure do like them though. I'm sure you'll come up with something tasty.

Go to YouTube and search for "waffle iron recipes". Tons of them there.

I saw a video the other day where they put about 8 candy canes in there and they came out looking pretty good.

Back