Vintage Weber charcoal bin for sale

Marc Z

For sale: Vintage Weber charcoal bin. Excellent vintage condition, with a nice patina and no broken parts. Please see the accompanying photos. This item is from the mid 1980’s. Stored in a basement for the past 30+ years. A nice complement to a Weber charcoal grill.

Price is $50 plus shipping cost. To calculate shipping cost, box size is 23”L x 18”W x 11”H and weighs 4lbs. 15oz. Ships from zip code 01886 (Westford, Massachusetts).

IMG_1753.jpegIMG_1754.jpegIMG_1755.jpegIMG_1756.jpegIMG_1757.jpegIMG_1758.jpegIMG_1759.jpeg

Compared to a few actual sales I have seen,
$50 is a very fair price. I would be tempted,
but I already have one.

Really, that price is not outside reality but, not for my part of the MCU. Nostalgia is one thing, service is something else.
I do not manage a museum.

Internet consensus is that "vintage" means 20 to 99 years old, and "antique" means 100 or more years old. Hey, I'm just trying to be descriptive! :)

I just looked at a new Kingsford charcoal caddy, they want $65.00 for one now! Holy cow, that’s crazy!i got Mi e for something like $12! That’s just amazing to me! I was thinking that I’d get a couple that I could build a slot for in the new rotisserie wagon! At $60+ I might not!

Product details​

8GAL Charc Caddy
Kingsford, 8 Gallon, Charcoal Caddy, Holds Up To 24 LB Charcoal, Made Of 100% Recycled Material, Weatherproof Design, Heavy Duty Handles For Easy Toting, Slim Design & Shape, Idea For Decks, Patios, RV's & Tailgating.

Product details​

8GAL Charc Caddy
Kingsford, 8 Gallon, Charcoal Caddy, Holds Up To 24 LB Charcoal, Made Of 100% Recycled Material, Weatherproof Design, Heavy Duty Handles For Easy Toting, Slim Design & Shape, Idea For Decks, Patios, RV's & Tailgating.
Well, giddy up!

Back