Vikings Won

Bruce

TVWBB 2-Star Olympian
Just wanted to let everyone know that my Minnesota Vikings beat the Saints today in the Wild Card Playoff game.

vhUH7NY.jpg

I just wanted to be sure everyone also knew that the Dolphins finished the season at 5 - 11, firmly securing a last place finish in the AFC East:(

I don't think there will be much demand for my idea of a teal and orange Weber Q with a Dolphins logo for the handle.

PHYOfKE.png

I am still waiting for someone to come up with custom Q handle inserts. But a dark purple lid with that Norseman logo on it would be totally awesome if I knew how to do that and have it last.

I just wanted to be sure everyone also knew that the Dolphins finished the season at 5 - 11, firmly securing a last place finish in the AFC East:(

But they beat the Pats in the last game giving the Chiefs a bye week. Hat tip to Miami.

Bruce, congrats on the win. I only caught a few minutes of the game late, but it looked to be a nail biter.
50 degree weather kept me outside getting a head start on 2020.

Even up here I would have passed on a 50 degree day to watch the game. But, I would love to see 50 degrees any other day. Problem is that all my grills and parts and supplies are stored out back in the shed so I wouldn't pull it all out for one day. With the average HIGH temp this time of year at 25, it isn't likely we will see 50 for a while anyway. I hope to dig into the shed sometime in April.

But they beat the Pats in the last game giving the Chiefs a bye week. Hat tip to Miami.

Bruce, congrats on the win. I only caught a few minutes of the game late, but it looked to be a nail biter.

Haha Dave you beat me to it. Last weekend was awesome and that included Miami beating the Pats to help out our Chiefs.

Glad your Vikings won Bruce.

Best time of the year for football fans.

but it looked to be a nail biter.

Thanks Dave! Now I feel like crap. ;) I've got loads of work to do also but I spent two days sitting on my butt watching the games. It sure felt good though.

Yes, a great weekend for NFL football. Go VIKINGS!!! No one gave them a shot. I watched the FOX pregame all the guys picked the Saints by like 17 points.
Well I guess the Viks got a little respect now. Brees looked old, Tyson Hill out played Brees & kissin Cousins finally got the monkey off his back. Onto next weekend.
OuSh0Xf.jpg

Bruce, I bet that you are real popular a Viking fan in Wisconsin. lol

Last edited:

Back