vacuum sealer bag recommendations

Thanks guys, I’m really thinking about this and the opinions you are offering are making me think that I don’t need to spend a fortune on one! No decision made yet but, I appreciate the help with leg work!

Foodsaver has 30% off and free shipping right now using code SAVE30.

I bought this on Amazon and then bought a food saver for $50 off at Costco so $100. It’s was garbage I had it around a year and wanted to like it but the Amazon one kept giving me better seals.
I realized I still had the box and I took the food saver back to Costco I explained the issue and they were very nice and took it back.
I’ve been using my Amazon sealer and food saver bags for a while now and it’s a great combo.
NutriChef PKVS Vacuum_Sealer_Machine, 12", Silver https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N2HE2HD/?tag=tvwb-20

I bought this on Amazon and then bought a food saver for $50 off at Costco so $100. It’s was garbage I had it around a year and wanted to like it but the Amazon one kept giving me better seals.
I realized I still had the box and I took the food saver back to Costco I explained the issue and they were very nice and took it back.
I’ve been using my Amazon sealer and food saver bags for a while now and it’s a great combo.
NutriChef PKVS Vacuum_Sealer_Machine, 12", Silver https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N2HE2HD/?tag=tvwb-20
Thanks Bruno, that’s one I’d considered, nice to hear a good review, I’m going to put it on my wish list, I need to consider just where this will have to live. Still mulling this whole thing over.

Thanks Bruno, that’s one I’d considered, nice to hear a good review, I’m going to put it on my wish list, I need to consider just where this will have to live. Still mulling this whole thing over.
Footprint on the Amazon one is tiny, I hang it in a plastic grocery bag in the garage and grab it when I need it.
I seal a lot my rubs and spices.

Doggone it Larry! Now, I have to get on that horse right now!!!
Done! Now I can properly save any leftover beef from Christmas dinner, thanks guys!
ratzen kratzen, mumble, mumble Enablers!!!😉👍

It was a lightning deal that flashed onto my phone while I was out getting cannoli shells at the Italian Deli here in Rockford. Grabbed it as soon as I pulled into the driveway from my phone with 6 min to spare :D

Back