Used Weber 22.5" OTG Worth 50 Bucks?

I'm just not sure how old it is. Plus it looks pretty dirty and I didn't know how well it would clean up.

75 is a little high, 50 is a good deal (for one in good/like new condition). Anything less than 50 is great! I picked up one a few months ago for 25 bucks. Gave it to a neighbor who's essentially allowed my sons at his house to hang out, swim, etc., as if it were their own.

Grill looks to be in good shape, $50 is well worth it imho. Make sure he has the two charcoal baskets that come with the otg if not discount.

Grill looks to be in good shape, $50 is well worth it imho. Make sure he has the two charcoal baskets that come with the otg if not discount.
I thought it was just the Performer that came with charcoal baskets ?

Anyway, good deal at $50.
Silvers go for $40 used around here.

I paid $50 for mine in about the same condition. It looks like it's missing the wire rack that connects all the legs. Also the handle on the bowl isn't lined up with the front leg.

I thought it was just the Performer that came with charcoal baskets ?

Anyway, good deal at $50.
Silvers go for $40 used around here.
I bought 2 new 22" OTG kettles back in 2009 and both came with a pair of weber charcoal baskets. I purchased the kettles at Home Depot. I also purchased a OTG 26.75 at Academy for $118 +tax and it also came with weber charcoal holders.

Well I was bamboozled! I went to pickup the grill today after agreeing to 50 dollars and it was sold out from underneath me. Sucks I had to drive 45 minutes to find that out. Some people!

Thanks for the input guys! Now I know more for next time!

Back