TVWBB Smilies

Joe Anshien

TVWBB Platinum Member
I posted this in another forum but did not get any responses so I thought I would ask again.
I love the TVWBB Smilies, but it needs to be updated to include a WGA and the Performer with the flip up table. How can this be done? Is there anything I can do to help? I searched the forums but did not find an answer.
Thanks
Joe

It takes an admin to do this. Let me see if I can find one. :)

When you say "Performer with the flip up table" I assume you mean the stainless table?

To make these, I need a straight-on side view of the grill on a white background, usually a stock photo from Weber. If you can help find one for each of these grills, that would be great.

Last edited:
Thanks - Here is a shot of the WGA

Attachments

• weber-portable-charcoal-grill-121020-64_145.jpg
    weber-portable-charcoal-grill-121020-64_145.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 0
Thanks so much. I meant to ask. What are the requirements for different levels of membership that people have? And thanks again for such a wonderful spot to share this hobby.
Joe

Here you go.

By the way, do you want some Find, Fix, Flip stickers?

Hi Chris - Finally getting around to setting up a signature and couldn't find a Genesis 3. These are the images I've been able to fine online. I doctored one to make it blue like mine. Hopefully one of them will work.

Genesis Manual Image.jpg

Genesis Manual Image.png
Genesis 3 Capture.GIF

Here you go.

By the way, do you want some Find, Fix, Flip stickers?

Chris - I love the stickers! They came yesterday.
Thank You
Joe

When I have a chance, I will work on these older Genesis smilies. Got a lot going down right now at home, so I can't promise when.

When I have a chance, I will work on these older Genesis smilies. Got a lot going down right now at home, so I can't promise when.
No problem. We appreciate all that you do, whenever you do it. I would think just running this site is a full time job. Not sure how you have a home life.
Joe

Genesis 1/1000 :blackgenesis1000:

Genesis 2/2000 :genesis2:

Genesis 3/3000 :genesis3:

Genesis 4/4000 :genesis4:

Genesis 5/5000 :genesis5"

To make these, I need straight-on photos of the grill on a white background. I then change the white background to transparent so the smilies look the same on a white or gray background in forum posts. Unfortunately, I can't find such a photo of the 5/5000. The one provided on the mottled gray background could be done if I wanted to dedicate a bunch of time to it, but I can't do that right now.

Last edited:
Genesis 1/1000 :blackgenesis1000:

Genesis 2/2000 :genesis2:

Genesis 3/3000 :genesis3:

Genesis 4/4000 :genesis4:

Genesis 5/5000 :genesis5"

To make these, I need straight-on photos of the grill on a white background. I then change the white background to transparent so the smilies look the same on a white or gray background in forum posts. Unfortunately, I can't find such a photo of the 5/5000. The one provided on the mottled gray background could be done if I wanted to dedicate a bunch of time to it, but I can't do that right now.
No problem. Maybe when mine is done I will hang a white sheet and take a photo;-)

Back