Trying to test server, looking for 3 responses

Jeff Padell

TVWBB Pro
Guys
I have changed my email to see if I am having a problem with multiple forums or just one.

I had changed my email from my old one, due to excessive spam to one with the domain @bpdguns.com I think I am getting instant replies here but haven't had one in a while (you have to post to get one)
On the astronomyforum I suddenly stopped getting notifications on 7/20 I thought it might be that they don't like guns.

I am trying to get in touch with my service provider and have checked Outlook and everything I can and even white listed them.

I am looking to get at least 3 responses, even snarky ones are fine and feel free to flame! to test my server

Guys
I have changed my email to see if I am having a problem with multiple forums or just one.

I had changed my email from my old one, due to excessive spam to one with the domain @bpdguns.com I think I am getting instant replies here but haven't had one in a while (you have to post to get one)
On the astronomyforum I suddenly stopped getting notifications on 7/20 I thought it might be that they don't like guns.

I am trying to get in touch with my service provider and have checked Outlook and everything I can and even white listed them.

I am looking to get at least 3 responses, even snarky ones are fine and feel free to flame! to test my server

You just want/need replies to this post ?

Back