Trouble with the mail?

I had several Priority Mail packages get "stuck" last month after being received by the Fort Wayne Post Office around the 9'th. The last two were finally logged in at the Indy sorting center on Jan 2 and have once again gone MIA.

You know those weekly bunch of ads we get in the mail, we received two yesterday. Addressed to people that live in an apartment building blocks away. One was for Apt. 1 and the other for Apt. 4. We did not receive any addressed to us. So, when did our mailbox become the post offices trash can?

We live on Rozzelles Landing Dr in NW Charlotte. It’s a big name for a pretty short street.
We keep getting mail for the same house number on Winding River Rd, same zip.
If I think it’s something important, I’ll write “Not here” on the envelope and stick it back in the mailbox
I wonder if they get stuff for us and do the same thing

USPS seems to be back.

Now I'm having issues with UPS. I have a package from British Columbia being sent to North Carolina.
Shipped 2/12. Left Tacoma WA on 2/16 and was due to be delivered 2/22. Beginning 2/21, the day before the scheduled delivery date', I started getting notices the package 'may' be delayed due to severe weather.

Had to call to find out what's going on. They said it was in Texas held up by all the snow. Ummm it was shipped while Texas was having issues with snow and power and you sent it to Texas?
I can have grace due to the conditions there but there has been no update on the tracking for 2 weeks, just a departure scan from a week and a half ago. Sending me updates that it 'may' be delayed after the scheduled delivery day.

Last edited:
You know those weekly bunch of ads we get in the mail, we received two yesterday. Addressed to people that live in an apartment building blocks away. One was for Apt. 1 and the other for Apt. 4. We did not receive any addressed to us. So, when did our mailbox become the post offices trash can?
More about those weekly ads. Aldi's had a great sale this week. Only problem was that it was for Wed. only, we received the ad yesterday (Thur). We thought we were doing good getting it on a Thur., usually we get them Fri. :rolleyes:o_O

My mother didn't get her December electric bill, so we called the utility, found out how much she owed, and mailed them a check. That December bill finally arrived after she had received and paid her January bill. My wife went to visit her mother (different town) and found that she had not received her cable TV bill. The cable company's office in that small town had been closed due to covid, so she texted me a copy of the last bill, and I drove to the cable office in my town and paid her bill. My dad worked for the post office for many years, and such crappy service would not have been tolerated in those days.

More about those weekly ads. Aldi's had a great sale this week. Only problem was that it was for Wed. only, we received the ad yesterday (Thur). We thought we were doing good getting it on a Thur., usually we get them Fri. :rolleyes:o_O
and still more. The other day DH came back in the house after going to our mailbox to receive our mail with a whole bunch of crushed papers. Our weekly ads and the neighbor RIGHT NEXT DOOR ads were all crunched together with our other mail. Late as usual of course.

A former FedEx driver stated that USPS does route sharing with FedEx. So the package you sent priority tracking sometimes gets dropped into a FedEx sack that won't be mailed until it fills up. I've several times had priority tracking shipments that disappeared once they reached JAX only to appear "delivered" almost a month later. Eff you USPS and with all respect to this website I am totally p*ssed at USPS.

Back