Tri Tip Sauce??

Hey Dave... Save a serving for me. Will be there by sun up ;)

Tried to get my 'usual' prime grade tri-tips for this weekend. All they had left were select.
So left them be. Much in need of a tri-tip fix... Breakfast sounds soooo good right now...

A bit off-topic here, but my girlfriend and I have become big fans of hash for breakfast on weekends. Tri-tip works great, I bet brisket would be great, and pulled pork is awesome in it - the sugar in the sauce starts to carmelize and crisp up at the end. Last Saturday morning's hash had vidalia onions, sweet potatoes, pulled pork, jalapeno, garlic, and some fresh sage from the garden. It was so good that we both declared that at that point the day was a success and that anything else good that happened was just a bonus.

Sure bets that canned stuff ;)
BTW, sorry 'bout not showing up on your doorstep this morning... Decided to sleep in & missed the flight... :rolleyes:

With contests the next 2 weeks, the WSM will be sitting unused till the end of this month.
BUTT... You're list sounds just too yummy to hold off till then.

Sure bets that canned stuff ;)
BTW, sorry 'bout not showing up on your doorstep this morning... Decided to sleep in & missed the flight... :rolleyes:

With contests the next 2 weeks, the WSM will be sitting unused till the end of this month.
BUTT... You're list sounds just too yummy to hold off till then.

I set the plate of hash out on the front steps for you, and when I went out to check it a couple hours later it was sparkling clean. Sounds like one of the neighborhood dogs or a raccoon owes you a big thank-you.;)

Good luck in your contests!

Back