Traveler GA Not Mine

Wow, brand new for $175. I don't really need one, but that would be hard to pass up at that price. From what I have seen of them (limited), they look like really nice grills.

Wow, brand new for $175. I don't really need one, but that would be hard to pass up at that price. From what I have seen of them (limited), they look like really nice grills.
I don't need it either but if someone does not grab it and I hope they do by Friday gonna message them take a ride on Saturday and buy it. Can always gift it to someone down the road my guess maybe won it in a drawing and no use for it, those are over 340 bucks now from the right sellers. 399 at HD.

If it is still there by this weekend, I would be surprised. But if so, you might be able to get it for a $150 bid.

I would be surprised also not worried about 25 bucks, agree with you offer 150 says no 175 good jump in the car and on my way. Gets to the point you can't be silly about 25 bucks. :)

No, but if if you can get an extra $25 off the asking price, it pays for the gas and time to go pick it up. But like you say, if he is firm on $175, still a done deal.
I expect he arrived at his asking price by looking up the cost new and halving it.

Back