Tonights Sausage

John Solak

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Stopped at a Little Mom and Pop German store that makes their own sausage and lunch meat. That place smells awesome and they make some pretty good sausage too. I haven't tried their lunch meat. Picked up some Bratwursts, Knockwursts and Bockwursts and grilled them on my new to me 26.5 OTG

Sausage, sweet peppers and onions on the grill.
P1010429.jpg

Sausages done. Knockwursts split open.
P1010430.jpg

Plated. Left Knockwursts,middle Bockwursts, right Bratwursts.
P1010431.jpg

Way to break in that new-to-you grill John.

Those look great!

I'll take one of each also
icon_wink.gif

Thanks for sharing.

smiley-shocked016.gif

John, AWESOME!
I don't which one I'll eet first, butt I'll tell you one thing, I'd eet all three of those in that last photo!
OUTSTANDING!!
(my vote for photo post of the year)
in fact, John, if you don't mind, i'm gonna use your last photo as a screen saver for this office computer
icon_smile.gif

I haven't had a bockwurst in years...man-o-man does that great. I'm going to have to go out and find some! Thanks for posting!!

That is some good looking sausage. I talked to a guy selling grilled wurst on the street in Salzburg, Austria about how to prevent the wurst from splitting open like that. He said to boil them first in fairly salty water for several minutes before grilling them. Works like a charm!

Those are delicious looking bangers! I always like my sausages to split open. You just gave me a great idea for dinner tomorrow...

-Mark.

Back