This old Weber chimney

Eric, I still reuse plastic baggies, combine old soap bars with new, revel in getting a hangar with new khaki shorts, enjoy new rubber bands with asparagus. You get the picture I'm sure. You my friend may need help.
Funny. We do the same, except I get my shorts from the thrift store and they don't come with hangers;-) They way I mess up my cloths cleaning grills and stuff, it would be a waste to buy new ones.

I revel in getting a hangar with new khaki shorts

Funny. We do the same, except I get my shorts from the thrift store and they don't come with hangers

Gonna go out on a limb here and bet that said khaki shorts have pleats in them?

If you're rocking those white New Balance sneakers, well then you gotta have the pleats.

Can completely understand. It’s hard for me to throw away anything that I just might get “one more day” out of. I believe it is from being raised by parents that lived through the Great Depression.

Can completely understand. It’s hard for me to throw away anything that I just might get “one more day” out of. I believe it is from being raised by parents that lived through the Great Depression.
I could see a thread, heck a whole site, on just that last statement.

I revel in getting a hangar with new khaki shorts

Funny. We do the same, except I get my shorts from the thrift store and they don't come with hangers

Gonna go out on a limb here and bet that said khaki shorts have pleats in them?

If you're rocking those white New Balance sneakers, well then you gotta have the pleats.
Khaki's - no. New Balance - yes! Also Skechers. All slip on. My right hip disintegrated after over 40 years of hard labor.

Back