Thinking about a new project

I lurk a lot on here but not sure what the latest consensus is on bars and grates and that don't brake the bank. This home is only casual grillers.

Thanks

RJ,
Of course, rcplanebuyer is your source for the very best in stainless steel grates and flavorizer bars. His stuff is top drawer, but understandably his quality comes at a fair but not cheap cost.

I would recommend you check out Qulimetal products on Amazon. They are a banner advertiser on our site. They offer both grates and bars. I have purchased both of these products and am very impressed with the quality as much as their relatively low price. Maybe you can use Amazon points;).

RJ - Bbqparts is another good option for grates and flavorizors. Very good quality and made in the USA. A bit less expensive than rcplanebuyer s stuff.

https://www.bbqparts.com/weber.htm

Yes, I agree that this is a very good source as well. They have very good products and service.

P.s. Greg, thanks for posting about Amazon’s rewards program on their Visa card. (Also you can link your Discover card to get Amazon points.) It is one way I have been able to take some of the sting out of getting grill parts.

Jon

Last edited:
6756031504.html

How far do you guy's go for a free grill?

For that grill. It would depend on the insides. If the bottom panel was not rusted out (I think they were not made of stainless), then it would be worth a couple hour drive, I guess. But, I would not make the drive unless I was assured he would hold it for me.

Back