They're here!

MH Brown

TVWBB Fan
So I tried to post a pic but it's no worky worky...

My 2 new WSM 22.5"s just arrived at home. My wife sent me a picture. My 3 year old daughter is inspecting the boxes as we speak.

:wsm:

Last edited:
Thought I was the only one that orders 2 at a time.;) Have one more to order but probably not till after Christmas.

Congrats and enjoy. Just used both of my 22s last night. Fired up at midnight, stuck the Aubers on and let them do their thing.

Two at once, that almost assures it that one will be out of round.

Both in round. One of the doors needed some adjustment but they ran like champs Saturday. It was around 30°F most of the day with 40 mph gusts and I had no issues.

Both in round. One of the doors needed some adjustment but they ran like champs Saturday. It was around 30°F most of the day with 40 mph gusts and I had no issues.

Really 30F and 40mph winds and you were able too cook and hold temp? That's very encouraging, I'm getting a 22" for x-mass and did'nt think I'd be able to use it until spring time. It would be nice to get some experience under my belt before warmer weather gets here.

Really 30F and 40mph winds and you were able too cook and hold temp? That's very encouraging, I'm getting a 22" for x-mass and did'nt think I'd be able to use it until spring time. It would be nice to get some experience under my belt before warmer weather gets here.

Brian that's the beauty of the WSM. It'll hold temps very well. I smoke all year long. Don't wait until spring. Fire that sucker up and get some meat on it.

Back