Thermoworks mini sale up to 50% off

It's probably not what most would be looking for at Thermoworks, but a couple years ago I bought the mini spatula/spoonula set during a sale. They don't get a huge amount of use but they are handy when using smaller pots or getting the last of the jam out of the jar. For $6 it's hard to go wrong.

Hopefully Chris will link the sale through TVWBB so he gets a small cut of the action.
edit, I see that he has linked it now.

Last edited:
Bought one of these.. thanks for the links.
I like the lanyard idea. Not that I couldn't put a lanyard on my current no-name instant read...

Yee doggies I can put a lanyard on mine. Actually all 3 of them if I want. Or I can simply use their built in magnet

It's probably not what most would be looking for at Thermoworks, but a couple years ago I bought the mini spatula/spoonula set during a sale. They don't get a huge amount of use but they are handy when using smaller pots or getting the last of the jam out of the jar. For $6 it's hard to go wrong.
That's what I bought before I put the link up. Bought 6 sets. Will get the larger size when they go on sale as well. Great Christmas gifts.

Is anyone going to buy the probe wipes ;) ??? Is there no end to the private labeling of commodity products? Anything for a $

That's what I bought before I put the link up. Bought 6 sets. Will get the larger size when they go on sale as well. Great Christmas gifts.
Their silicone trivets are very nice too. They've had those on sale at deep discounts before (though not at the moment from what I could see). The trivets are a waffle mold with a continuous sheet of silicone through the middle. This gets the pot about a quarter inch off the table so even if it's a lot bigger than the trivet you're still in no danger of damage. They're also very flexible so you can use them as pot holders as well.

Got those myself, very handy to have.

Charlie

Back