ThermoPop flash sale $12.60 today only!

The price is right, I ordered three. I haven't been all that thrilled with the last two folding thermometers, they need a "thump" to get them to turn on after unfolding the probe. Will see if the "Lollipops" don't require being thumped when turned on

The price is right, I ordered three. I haven't been all that thrilled with the last two folding thermometers, they need a "thump" to get them to turn on after unfolding the probe. Will see if the "Lollipops" don't require being thumped when turned on
I also ordered three. I received an email confirming the sale.
Today I received an email from ETI, (manufacturer of the ThermaPen):

**"Your order below has been passed to ETI in the UK as Thermoworks only ship ETI products to North America.
We at ETI are the manufacturers of the Thermapen and we can supply you directly.
We would be very happy to fulfil this order for you but would require you to place the order on our website. We have the same range of products as Thermoworks.
Your order below has been cancelled and you should receive notification of this shortly by Thermoworks."

There is no equivalent sale price here in the UK for the ThermoPop. So I'll let the order be cancelled.
There must be some kind of company policy that ThermoWorks (US) can't sell ETI products back to the UK?, IDK. There is no mention of this on the International Shipping page on ThermoWorks (US) website. I also read that ThermoWorks manufacture only a few items in the US.

**ThermoWorks & ETI have been in close collaboration since 1992, & I'm guessing that they have their own respective markets? I say this as the email ETI sent me included the ThermoWorks (US) order details. I don't know how all this affiliated company stuff works.

The ThermoPop is branded in the UK as the ThermaStick. I think the ThermoPop is superior, having owned both types.
screenshot_04.jpg screenshot_05.jpg

Apologies Chris for hijacking the thread.

Edit: Just received an email from ETI telling me they are going to instruct ThermoWorks (US) to go ahead with my original order.
What's changed?

Last edited:
I also ordered three. I received an email confirming the sale. Apologies Chris for hijacking the thread.

Edit: Just received an email from ETI telling me they are going to instruct ThermoWorks (US) to go ahead with my original order.
What's changed?
That's one heck of a roller coaster ride, LOL
Hope it works out the way you want

Yeah, talk about a circus ride! So, you, WILL be getting what you ordered. What a communication nightmare!
Yep. Just got an email from ThermoWorks (US) stating my original order is on its way.
I wouldn't be surprised if the ThermoWorks (US) International Shipping details page gets amended to include something like: "We do not ship to Europe. Please contact ETI for European sales", or some such.
I'm at a loss as to why ThermoWorks (US) sent my order to ETI to fulfil in the first place. As far as I can see they are two separate business entities.

Yep. Just got an email from ThermoWorks (US) stating my original order is on its way.
I wouldn't be surprised if the ThermoWorks (US) International Shipping details page gets amended to include something like: "We do not ship to Europe. Please contact ETI for European sales", or some such.
I'm at a loss as to why ThermoWorks (US) sent my order to ETI to fulfil in the first place. As far as I can see they are two separate business entities.
Some kind of corrupt, graft, smoke filled back room politics?

New toys arrived today

vH62a8X.jpg

Should have bought these long ago. Love the hands free operation unlike the folding thermometers

OvkFTpW.jpg

SlZvwPk.jpg

Back