The trifecta

Bryon Piequet

TVWBB Fan
Brisket, Pork Butt, and St. Louis style spare ribs, it was a long day yesterday with the 22.5.

40094EB4-949C-43B2-A032-7CF5FCE1E058-491-0000001BEADE5958_zpsddc1f927.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Bryon...

WOW ! Excellent ! And a Big Congratulations on the Trifecta.

Only thing missing is the 9x9 box for judging. :D Won't need garnish. Those tasty looking samples are Excellent all on their very own ! ( insert 2 thumbs up here )

Bob

Bryon...

WOW ! Excellent ! And a Big Congratulations on the Trifecta.

Only thing missing is the 9x9 box for judging. :D Won't need garnish. Those tasty looking samples are Excellent all on their very own ! ( insert 2 thumbs up here )

Bob

Thanks guys! I quickly made that plate just to take a photo, I was all really good also. I have been struggling a bit with Ribs by slightly overcooking them. This rack was perfect, no FOTB, just the right amount of tenderness and a perfect bite mark.

Brisket was excellent, I am finally starting to nail that down well. The Pork Butt might have been a tad overdone. Some of the parts were a bit soft. The pieces in the photo were excellent.

Now looking at the photo again, I missed cleaning the plate 100% before taking the photo, I guess I will get downgraded for appearence, LOL

Looks great to me, the important part is that tasted good, you can always get to the appearance thing later. Nice job man!

Back