The supernatural & E. T.

Brian_D

TVWBB Pro
Got any stories you'd like to share? Ghosts? UFOs? Bigfoot? Something unexplainable?
This is the most civil forum with the greatest group of people that I know of - let's keep it that way. Someone else's reality may not be your own reality. Be cool.
What have you seen?
I'll start:
When I was I'm my early teens, my mom used to leave my sister & I home alone during summer vacation. Every morning we'd get up to an empty house, pour some cereal & spend hours watching Cartoons, "Mel's diner", "Too close for comfort", "The price is right", etc.
One morning, after doing this for several hours, I heard a noise at the back door. I went & looked out the window on the back door & saw one of our cats (who was in the house earlier) wedged outside, between the door and the screen door. Both were closed & latched. Our cat managed to climb about a 3rd of the way up between the two doors.
Neither of us had gone near the door that day & it freaked us both out. To this day, neither of us can explain what happened.

I have a half brother I rarely see, maybe once every few years at family events and such. We bumped into each other at the mall in a shoe store (I hadn't been to the mall in years). We were both wearing the exact same shoes, same make, same model, same color, same condition, same size.

Ghost stories? Yea I got one.
Many moons ago when I was 17, my buddy and I took his van down to Sedalia Missouri to see a rock concert.
On the way down it stared storming pretty badly and we got off the main highway (because of accidents) and took a country road.
It was about midnight and we could hardly see with the wind and rain.
Suddenly a flash of lightning lit up the sky and we saw a car crashed into a ditch and two people ( a man and a women) standing by it.
We swerved and braked to avoid hitting them.
We backed up to see if we could help them, but when I opened the window, they were gone.
Another flash of lightning and we could see nobody was in the car or around it.
We both looked at each other (as the hair stood up on the back of our necks) and said lets get the hell out of here!

About 5 miles down we were able to get back on the main highway and stopped at a truck stop for gas and food.
I talked to the attendant and told him what we saw and where it was.( I remembered the car, a red AMC Gremlin.)
He said that accident happened a few hour earlier and both passengers ( a man and women) died..

This probably isn't what you're looking for but it's the most excitement I've had in my boring life. Apparently when I was a younger adult I looked like someone else, or possibly a couple others:

1. My In-laws wanted to take a Saturday drive to a town they lived in during their younger years, though I've never been there. While there, we stopped at McDonald's and my Father-in-law and I went to the counter to place our orders. One of the girls said to me "hey Brian, are you going to be at the skating rink tonight?" My eyes shifted from her to my FIL and when I could find any words I replied "I don't think I'm who you think I am." After a closer look she admitted I was not that guy but looked almost identical. BTW, my name is Brian :oops:

2. At a traffic light an older lady smiled and waved, then seconds later shook her head in a "no" gesture and moved her lips as if to say "oh no, I'm sorry."

3. A lady at work said she saw me somewhere the evening of the prior day. I had never heard of that place.

Then there was possibly another man who lived in my same town and shared the same name. 1) an FBI agent came to our house one day while I was at work and asked my wife a few questions before discovering I was not the person of interest 2) the police department called me at work one day and told me I had 24 hours to move my car from a town I never heard of 3) I called a car dealership to order a part and when I gave my name the lady said "very funny, Brian; you enjoy messing with me." Again, I was not who she thought I was

🤷‍♂️

If you want to check out something interesting, watch this.
I watched it about 4 months ago when it was free on Prime.
The thing that got me was the caves in Turkey IIRC. They where done with laser like precision and today with modern tools we would have a hard if not impossible time trying to replicate.
And this was dated to be around the time when we where hunter/gatherer's ?

This just might be eye troubles, but, many times, while on my computer, out of the corner of my eye, I THINK I see a shadow of someone in my turned off TV.

Ghost stories? Yea I got one.
Many moons ago when I was 17, my buddy and I took his van down to Sedalia Missouri to see a rock concert.
On the way down it stared storming pretty badly and we got off the main highway (because of accidents) and took a country road.
It was about midnight and we could hardly see with the wind and rain.
Suddenly a flash of lightning lit up the sky and we saw a car crashed into a ditch and two people ( a man and a women) standing by it.
We swerved and braked to avoid hitting them.
We backed up to see if we could help them, but when I opened the window, they were gone.
Another flash of lightning and we could see nobody was in the car or around it.
We both looked at each other (as the hair stood up on the back of our necks) and said lets get the hell out of here!

About 5 miles down we were able to get back on the main highway and stopped at a truck stop for gas and food.
I talked to the attendant and told him what we saw and where it was.( I remembered the car, a red AMC Gremlin.)
He said that accident happened a few hour earlier and both passengers ( a man and women) died..

In 1968 I was flying co-pilot in a Navy P3B. Sometime after midnight, we were a couple hundred miles east of Cape Hatteras returning from a mission at 20,000 ft. We noticed the lights of what we thought was a cruise ship to the south and asked our radar operator for a range. 230 miles. 5 minutes later "radar" report that the target was closing on us at a very high rate of speed. It stopped abruptly at 5 miles and paralled our course for a few minutes and departed at incredible speed. While it was close all of our electronics shut down. The dirty yellow light fully lit up the interior of the aircraft. I saw only bright light and never saw what was emitting it. Our plane commander, a crusty old salt, told the crew to say nothing when we returned to base. He told us why our lives would be better if we remained quiet. We did but we talked among ourselves - a lot. Swamp gas???

Ex navy pilot who is very well spoken, David Fravor has done numerous interviews about the uap he saw when he was in the Navy:

Ex navy pilot who is very well spoken, David Fravor has done numerous interviews about the uap he saw when he was in the Navy:
YUP!! I will say that in 1968, sightings like that were taken more seriously. That occurred 36 years after our sighting. It was, indeed, unsettling.

Back