The price one pays for pursuing any profession or calling is an intimate knowledge of its ugly side.

Yes sir. I find than most of my hot side gear can just be rinsed well with hot tap water if I get right on it. I never let anything sit for more than a few minutes. It's clean as you go for me. Especially easy since started using an electric all-in-one.
I picked up an Anvil Foundry all grain electric system (with the recirc pump.) Now that I've hauled off a truckload of old gear, I can run the 220V circuit for it. Starting to get a bit stoked about brewing at home again.

I picked up an Anvil Foundry all grain electric system (with the recirc pump.) Now that I've hauled off a truckload of old gear, I can run the 220V circuit for it. Starting to get a bit stoked about brewing at home again.
It's a different world of brewing. All-in-ones have their limitations, but once you get used to their and outs, they're great. You'll love not having to brave the elements and being able to brew comfort.

It's a different world of brewing. All-in-ones have their limitations, but once you get used to their and outs, they're great. You'll love not having to brave the elements and being able to brew comfort.
There are a few other homebrewers' club members that have this specific brewery, and they all have been extolling it's virtues. And, considering it's forecast to drop to -18 F this week.....

Back