The Pellet Grill Weber Should’ve Made! / 22” Stainless Steel!

I can view the digital readout without my glasses, which I often forget and leave
in the house. The controls are very basic and simple and I can fire it up and set
the temp, without the walk of shame back to retrieve my glasses first.
I know off topic but its hard to understand why people who need reading glasses do not get contacts I made that move 7 years ago as I had reading glasses all over the place cause walk of shame seemed to be everywhere. I wear night and day contacts only need them to be changed once a month you can sleep on them swim with them whatever. My long vision is fine so I started with mono vision which was one contact in one eye for reading but as you get older and just turned 70 yesterday I had to power up the reading contact which is 2.75 which meant I had to offset the other eye with a 1.0 so now I need 2 of them. But for years only one. I leave them out for about 3 days when I change them and still have 3 or 4 pairs of reading glasses around the house and a set in my car still except for the car put them down and forget where I left them. :) Once I put them back in another month before I need to worry about changing them.

When you get the chance please post a picture of the brace as it sounds interesting.

Here you go ....

20231010_182616.jpg

20231010_182623.jpg

As you can see, I drilled holes through the side posts, took a piece of tubing ( I don't recall if it was new, or from a donor grill ) and bolted it to the frame, for the Bullseye to sit on. It, or something similar is a must in my opinion. Also, when the hopper is full, the other end lifts off the ground really easy. TOO EASY INFACT. I keep a full bag of pellets in original charcoal holder at all times.

Here you go ....

View attachment 80443

View attachment 80444

As you can see, I drilled holes through the side posts, took a piece of tubing ( I don't recall if it was new, or from a donor grill ) and bolted it to the frame, for the Bullseye to sit on. It, or something similar is a must in my opinion. Also, when the hopper is full, the other end lifts off the ground really easy. TOO EASY INFACT. I keep a full bag of pellets in original charcoal holder at all times.
Looks good.

Back