The Humor Thread

4629f4781aa7394cb7fc7e049436d90a-jpg.810843

BD

A guy and his fiance are on their way to get married. They are in a horrible car crash and both of them die. They're standing in line waiting to go through the pearly gates and the girl says, "I really wanted to get married. I wonder if we can still get married in heaven?" When they get to the gates, they decide to ask St Peter. St Peter says, "I don't know. No one's ever asked me that before. Wait here and I'll find out." So a month goes by and St Peter still hasn't returned. Another month goes by and the young couple are talking. The guy says. "I really do want to get married but this is for eternity. What if it doesn't work out?" Another month passes and St Peter finally returns. He says, "I have great news. Yes! You can get married in heaven." The couple exclaim, "That's wonderful! But we were wondering. If it doesn't work out, could we get a divorce?" St Peter is furious and slams his clipboard on the ground. "What's wrong?" they ask. St Pete replies, "Oh come on. It took me 3 months to find a priest up here. Do you have any idea how long it will take me to find a lawyer?!?"

Back