The forgotten Weber Flame 27000 Fireplace/Fire Pit

Neighbors offered theirs to me.... for FREE.
however, I cannot accept it FREE.
and they will not accept a payment.
said I do too much and give too much to them already.
too much is a stretch but I adore my neighbors, never want them to move.
they are the greatest neighbors anyone could ask for and hope to live next to...

yet, I still need to pay them for it.

Payment comes in many forms...ribs, brisket, and pulled pork come to mind! :D
that's what i'm talking about....
I give them bacon, pulled pork, brisket, rib dinners, eggs (another friend gives us too many eggs from her yardbirds), pit-smoked sausage from Stoneridge in Wautoma Wisconsin...

when I know their daughters are around with their husbands, I make their favs AtomicBuffaloTurds...

I'm gonna hafta come up with a gift card to one of their favourite vacation joints....

Last edited:
:D
I am now the PROUD owner of The Weber Flame!
Reached a real deal with my neighbors....
Once our yard is back in place after the landscaping company is thru, i'll post some photos of it in it's new home.

:D
I am now the PROUD owner of The Weber Flame!
Reached a real deal with my neighbors....
Once our yard is back in place after the landscaping company is thru, i'll post some photos of it in it's new home.

now, hiding in the garage/utility-storage/junk-shed until the yard is completed...

b1IiYXws9zzMM8SufgxJ8m65CozUSwK--kfm0m_5CTyw3zutDIWEA7FHeX7_ALhwI7FNtegj_IgbNwv8TxD-JZ-O6vwZgbZbunYVkDjC0eF1GSSXnTi3ReKe6HkzvyF3t3LM0RHAxyiwNi-ykDHBG2LmSlPr7qwpC60bx9FX5DCXhXGvEVyVlERFKd8Qzh-HMPaA45EEiUmCl27oxkAy6SxTLtYDuygcNC06UZN3cLuVJLJ-9mwkqljxtnzyqlkQ_7WrDeWv2otubhNYnn1J5N6iF-ON9G-hmlkF4rkunnCm_Qc_S7fpJE9POlyZdYVQYcP5tumTDoBnIZSDpP9s7OtDjYSwIUuWgnw6IpvFuIoSAWconqgv02DWxJnyiuRtfYOrcX6Lp54NVK-eH1AfMOQSYzqv4Zwr39AsdSxwoWv0gjGJv0O9_U-LUQRAWcwzfoML939wAz3KvLItetpDzkmAwwRz2nOQRFd2pzXWu21kn_BhppDZU6ahzwT9q1FO1-BXodVJ-sJ4YIPgxi9XZVyIzzvgTodhgqeLRTc7lijshJ9THcAutm2eBNwZpLE7JP2bxoSB_hcY11wm8or0fN3JBjUiBv5_cMIg288i=w490-h618-no

Hi all, I just picked one up off Craigslist. Looks great, followed Chris’s video on how to clean the control know and it fired on first click!

Curious about the fla,e though, mine is leaving soot on the logs. The burner holes look wore out, or larger diameter than what I anticipated based on the grill burner tubes. Anyone try to make any adjustments?

Kicks out some nice heat though. A few of the boys were over drinking beers and we got chilly. One click and it kept us warm enough to finish a case of beer!

it'll be at least another week before I can use mine....
today is only Day3 into the redesign of our deck/patio/landscaping yard project...
everything is a mess, just hope it doesn't rain hard and long for another 7 days.

Just scored one near my house for $80! Does anyone know where to buy a cover? eBay and Google all say out of stock

I just bought one of these for $75. It came with the tank cover but not the larger cover. I can’t find it available anywhere. Has anyone seen one for sale?

Stan/Alex,
Keeping checking e-bay,they show up from time to time.

Alex,
Did you buy the Fire Pit from the guy in Harvard?

Jeff

Back