The cleaned up rescued 1995 18.5 WSM

Ali Mivehchi

TVWBB Member
Hi guys,

Just waiting on the front door knob and faster to finish the cleanup. A Nice addition to its 2010 22.5 WSM brother. It's ready to be used, all I have to do is to be available on the weekends and at home. My wife and I like to get out 3 sons out of the house on the weekends as much as possible. Anyway, soon enough.

CD25DA0F-F9B7-4D96-B6A3-AD167361B434-18504-000007D278B63784_zps65fcce2a.jpg

Hi Chris,

Thank you very much. All the mods. that you see were done by me with the total guidence of our forum!

I picked it up a couple of weeks ago for $20.00 here in San Diego (CL) from a Military family that was moving, and put in a day's work into cleaning it up and doing all the mods. For being 18 years old, it is still in a decent / good shape.

I have the complete weber smoking arsenal!! Weber WSM, 18.5 WSM, and 22.5 WSM. As I said earlier, I just have to make time to cook on them. In due time......

Thanks everyone for great and positive feedback. Almost makes me want to do more rescuing... na..... I am DONE!!!

Seriously, Ali...?!?! You think you can get out of this "addiction" that easily. .?!?! You're seriously fooling yourself! I can count on zero (0) fingers the number of guys who can score a nice $20 WSM, already have a 22.5 WSM, and truly be done! :)

Nice job on the WSM! :cool:

@ W Tyler===> Haha. I must agree with you, I always say no, than will change my mind and will say well just one more!!! Anymore additions, and I will be taking all my grill with me when I get kicked out. My wife has made it very very clear that my man cave is done with adoption of grills and smokers. Well maybe for now.....

Have a great one everyone.

Back