The baby has arrived

I have this one. I paid less then a C-note 5 years ago.
I also have a X Home one she bought but never used it.
My kids were big on making pasta, me not so much, prefer Barilla or De Cecco.

I paid less then a C-note 5 years ago.
i'd buy it for your price, but today's price is ridic.

watching their product video reminds me of YouTuber'er Alex on his pasta making adventure.

worth watching if you want to learn about the nuances of pasta making in Italy.

You'll find that grinding isn't the best use of K. you'll burn it up pretty quick, if you want to grind up meat. We do 50-60 pounds at a time and the KA would be done round 10-15.

Its a great machine for baking, rolling pasta. Not so great for grinding meat or stuffing sausage.

You'll find that grinding isn't the best use of K. you'll burn it up pretty quick, if you want to grind up meat. We do 50-60 pounds at a time and the KA would be done round 10-15.

Its a great machine for baking, rolling pasta. Not so great for grinding meat or stuffing sausage.
I do agree. But I only process 10# meat at any time. I have a stand alone grinder in my Amazon cart if I need a dedicated grinder. So far, for my amounts, the KA has done the job. And yeah, it does take a little extra time.

With Barbs KA being 38 years old and used quite frequently and used as a meat grinder with the KA grinder attachment I decided to get a dedicated meat grinder and I'm glad I did. The one listed below does 10+ pounds of meat in under 5 minuets.
It grinds it as fast as you can load it. I've done about 100 pounds in it and it's holding up very well and it's very easy to clean. For the price vs. a new KA, it was a bargain.
Hopefully this will give the KA a longer life.

Back