Sunday wings my way

Tony R

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
I did some hot wings on Sunday. Here's my interesting recipe. 1 cup of mayonnaise. 1/3 cup of soy sauce and 1/3 cup of wostershire and 3 table spoons of hosin sauce. 3 table spoons of webers kickin chicken seasoning. Put them in the weber for about 1 hour 15 min with 1 chunk of cherry wood. Added Moores hot wing sauce. Thanks for looking.

1351547889.jpg

1351547895.jpg

1351547896.jpg

1351547899.jpg

1351547904.jpg

Interesting recipe, but i'm not going to argue with the results--those wings look fantastic, Tony!

Interesting recipe, but i'm not going to argue with the results--those wings look fantastic, Tony!

Thanks dale,
My friend sponge bob would make chicken and it was good. I would ask for the recipe and would not give it up. Until he finally did. Everyone that taste it can't believe the ingredients. 🐔😃

Tony,
THOSE WINGS DON'T LOOK FIT TO EAT!! Tell ya what I'll do, why don't you just ship 'em down my way and I'll eat..errr...get rid of them so nobody has to deal with them! (you know, I'll take one for the team!)
Those look AWESOME!!
Tim

Ah, so the nice mountain views. We usually try to spend a few days in Big Bear during the Christmas/New Year holidays, so if we do so this year, I'll wave as we drive by! Wish I was in So Cal now; instead, I'm back in the DC area watching Sandy blow by. <sigh>

That is a very interesting recipe, but I can see how it would work. I like the texture of the final product, so I may have to try this. Do you normally just do wings this way, or have you done other chicken pieces?

That is a very interesting recipe, but I can see how it would work. I like the texture of the final product, so I may have to try this. Do you normally just do wings this way, or have you done other chicken pieces?
Before I learned this recipe I would only use a rub on all poultry. Now I do all chicken like this on the OTG weber. But if I'm using the WSM for Smoking it's dry rub only and olive oil.

Ah, so the nice mountain views. We usually try to spend a few days in Big Bear during the Christmas/New Year holidays, so if we do so this year, I'll wave as we drive by! Wish I was in So Cal now; instead, I'm back in the DC area watching Sandy blow by. <sigh>

It's nice here. I'm 2 blocks away from Cal state and the mountain view is amazing.

Fantastic looking wings Tony! My brother once told me about a friend of his who used a mayonnaise based sauce/rub combo on chicken, but I had forgotten about it. May have to give these a try!

Too bad I have 20 lbs. of wings brining right now. Otherwise, I'd have to try this tonight.

Back