Stuffed Chicken Breasts

DaleW

TVWBB Pro
I religiously watch the BBQ Pit Boys YouTube videos. Recently they showed a bacon stuffing, so I tried it yesterday. Here's the link: http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=g-user-u&v=VWw110KmLcs. Actually, that's the mobile site since I'm on my iPad, hopefully it will get you to the right place if you're on a desktop or laptop. Anyway, start with slow cooked bacon.
imageamz.jpg

Bacon ready.
imagewdl.jpg

No pics of the stuffing for some reason, but here are the breasts stuffed, trussed up and on the grill. The leftover stuffing went into a small CIS. Cooked it indirect for about a half hour as I recall.
imagetfqg.jpg

Chicken done and coming off the grill.
imagejww.jpg

Now a medley of broccoli, yellow grape tomatoes, red pepper, onion and garlic on the grill.
imagevpa.jpg

Veggies, chicken, leftover stuffing (I think that makes it dressing) and a nice Bordeaux.
imagetiux.jpg

imagerhj.jpg

imageskb.jpg

imagehopd.jpg

Everything was good. Next time I think I will use sausage instead of bacon though.

Those stuffed breast look delicious. Nicely done Dale :)
BBQ pit masters the first season and pit boys inspired me to get into more grilling and bbq

I've never watched them, but that's a great looking meal. If you really want bacon overload, the Weber Recipe of the Week last week was for a bacon gravy.

Those look good. I've watched a lot of the BBQ Pit Boyz. Haven't seen this one. I'll have to check it out. Thanks.

Back