Stubled onto this last night

That is pretty interesting. I am a big fan of Mark Barron of KillaGrilla. He seems to only make kettle grill/round grates leaving the gas grill market to Dave Santana/rcplanebuyer. They are both excellent craftsmen with top quality products. I wonder if this guy is able to make fold-up sides?

http://killagrilla.com/

I messaged him on FB and he said he uses 304 stainless. He also does other than kettle grill grates. I then asked him for a quote on grates with 9mm bars that would be similar to RCP grates and haven't heard back yet. If he comes back with a reasonable quote, I will ask about shipping.

Maybe he would make me a set of flat bar stainless grates. If he replies reasonably on the regular style, could you ask him?

I gave him the dimensions of the RCP grates (I think I was correct) and he came back at $180.
==================================================================

ME: How much would a set for a Weber Genesis Silver B grill cost with 9mm bars? It would be two 17-3/8" front to back x 11-7/8" wide grates with 16 bars per grate.
----------------------
Kevin: $180 each

Yes, it isn't even close....I doubt that $180 price tag for just grates includes shipping. I am not even going to ask.

Back