Strangest breakfast ever?

Brett, I never have believed any of that stuff!!!! I have almost all of his cookbooks and taped most of his cooking shows

This is our favorite of all his recipes. We LOVE IT!!!!!!

Last edited:
After being raised in San Francisco, I really miss good Chinese. We lived in the Richmond district for a number of years before leaving the city and had at least 20 good Chinese restaurants within a few blocks. The variety of styles was also a big plus. We also had a favorite Mandarin/Cantonese place in Chinatown. There was a pretty good place here in Fallon but the couple who owned it retired several years ago. Nothing worth going out for since. The few places we've tried in Reno left a lot to be desired. I have a few good recipes that Mom got from a Taiwanese friend of the family. My favorites are a basic fried rice and sweet & sour pork. Other than that. Chinese food is a thing of the past :(
check out made with lau on YT. and woks of life on their webpage. excellent and easy to follow recipes.

I do math all day long for work. So when Its time to cook I just want to cook :)
She was 14. Call it.... a life lesson. :)

Her mother asked me some time later if I'd take her with me when I ran down to the grocery store (unrelated tale.) She had the wherewithal to ask me what I was doing with my right hand. She'd never been in a vehicle with a manual transmission prior to that. Okay, here's what's going on....

check out made with lau on YT. and woks of life on their webpage. excellent and easy to follow recipes.

Thanks Brett! Will do.

Back