Steak nite!

Morgan C.

TVWBB Diamond Member
Had to do some ole school strips for dinner! No fancy grates, no propane...just a old weber and some meat!
Tossed the strips in garlic, salt and pepper..same with the spuds and corn!
Oh I'm thirsty!
null-10.jpg

Ok taters on !
null-11.jpg

I have a method that works well.. Start a chimney of coals..get it about 1/2 fired up, toss on the grill with some hickory and add taters...bout time the coals are all fired up the taters are about done and time for a sear!
Darn beer kept getting warm (ya right Alaska huh? 76 today and humid!) changed vessels!
null-12.jpg

Steaks on and some corn in foil!
null-13.jpg

Old school grill marks!
null-14.jpg

Off and resting!
null-15.jpg

Sorry no plates tonight!! I was messing with photos and deleted my plated pics!! Trust me it was perfect!
Ok going to enjoy a 8 pm sun on the deck!

null-16.jpg

Nite folks take care!!

Morgan you are living the good life...
Try drinking the beer faster so it doesn't get warm...:)

Barefoot in Alaska, I think I read that book.

One thing that can be booked on is Morgan doing steaks up right!
Congrats on the warm weather and a fine looking meal!

That right there is some good eats !!
Seriously that is my 'go-to' meal for grilling...you know when you cant decide what to make, and your wife says she doesn't care what you make.....;)

Very nice Morgan! I can see myself sitting out there in your patio til dark. What time does it get dark this time of the year for you guys? :))

Fine looking steaks and corn Morgan. Your dog looks like a clone of mine, a great dog.
Sometimes when he sees me fire up the kettle he tries to make sure there a no buns around. Just in case.......

Back