Stainless Steel Gourmet Grate Amazon for my Performer

The description on that ebay one is terrible. It seems to say the center is plated and the only indication that it's stainless is "s.s." in the title.

I agree buyer beware. I posted because it is the only thing like that I have seen. It may be all stainless with a badly written (Google translated?) write-up or just another plated steel train wreck. In the “About This Item” section it lists features and one says Material: stainless steel. There is also a 30-day return option.

Killa Grilla, I feel, is the place for high quality made in USA 304 stainless kettle grates. I LOVE mine! It might be worth asking him if he would consider making a GBS compatible grate. People asked him to make grates for the old “flat-top” 26ers, and he came out with perfect ones.

Last edited:
I agree. The description is too vague that I would order one for that price.

Stefan, I would ask the seller if its all stainless he has sold 34 of them and his rating is about as close to 100% probably get to you pretty quickly its shipped out of Dallas.

I ordered and have been using the killagrilla grate and the shelf. Thick and beefy. American made

Back