Someone had asked and I just got this done

LMichaels

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
So a while back someone on the forums here had asked me on a thread if I was going to be getting a KitchenAid Commercial up for sale any time. So the issue is I don't remember who asked so, I asked Chris if he would not mind if I put the info and such up here and if the person who inquired still is interested they can contact me. It's a black KitchenAid 8qt Commercial rated unit. All accessories are included. The only "oddball" thing is this was one that had the big cage that dropped down over the bowl. Apparently the kitchen it was in made that hard to use so that owner removed it. So if someone looks closely the old attachment points can be seen. No biggie. Anyway it's been all gone through and made 100% as close to brand new as I can make it. Smooth, quiet and VERY powerful. If I don't see interest here in a little while I will simply ask Chris to take it down. I don't want to use his forum as a "for sale" site. He was nice enough to give me "special dispensation" :D

20230405_103420.jpg20230405_103429.jpg20230405_103451.jpg20230405_103518.jpg20230405_103530.jpg20230405_103553.jpg20230405_103608.jpg20230405_103623.jpg

I got a similar mixer a year or two ago, I like the meat grinder attachment better than the meat grinder I have. Mostly because of the variable speed the mixer allows for. I don't have the SS attachments, I have the porcelain, had I done it right, I'd have gotten the SS. Pretty nice mixer, too bad it wasn't for sale a year or two ago, LOL

I should add (which I forgot to) that if you look this up on FB Marketplace it's listed at $495. Anyone here? Pay no attention to that. $425 (though I would have to charge for shipping though that is usually about $45 no matter where I send one). It will be packed carefully and sent via FedEx or UPS.

I'd love to have one of those..... but truthfully, even the 6qt mixer we have is overkill.
Fully understand. Like I indicated it's not gonna be here for too long. I don't remember who asked about one. But, I don't want to take advantage of Chris' hospitality.

There ya go. Well it's here. But, I'm gonna ask Chris to take this down on Monday, if someone has not bit. Then I will fully "list" it elsewhere

Well one of my current customers bought it. Delivering tomorrow when I deliver his other machine (he got a free refurb out of the deal :D) and I run up to Delavan WI to deliver another machine. Thanks Chris for the courtesy on this
Our current kitchen is too small but I needed that for my retirement kitchen. 6-7 years early though.

Our current kitchen is too small but I needed that for my retirement kitchen. 6-7 years early though.
Well let me know. I deal with a distributor in the SW burbs sometimes who gets them (a kitchen supply house). When something minor goes wrong many times a commercial kitchen will likely not bother to attempt a repair and simply send it back for another. So I do come across them just not nearly as often as I can rebuild and sell them :D Sometimes I get the 7qt model (ProLine) and it's the same machine except for not being NSF and having a light gauge short cord suited for a home rather than the 6' 14 ga cord on the commercial. Everything else is the same machine.

Back