Some threads and photos not showing

Bob Correll

R.I.P. 3/31/2022
I went looking for the last post wins thread in Just Conversation, couldn't find it.
A post by Rich Dahl shows Flickr urls but not photos, at least for me.

I dropped a couple more posts into that thread. It should show up for you under new content or unread content. However I'm not sure why it wouldn't show up otherwise for you.

I hate to trot out the old "clear browser cache and cookies" because I know that's a pain in the butt. But I had to do it twice during the transition to XenForo because certain things weren't working right, certain things were cached and I couldn't seem to update them...not until deleting the cache did they resolve. So that may be your answer.

One test is try using a different browser or a different device. For me, there were things that did not work on Chrome that DID work on MS-Edge, a browser that I had NEVER used to access the old forum.

I hate to trot out the old "clear browser cache and cookies" because I know that's a pain in the butt. But I had to do it twice during the transition to XenForo because certain things weren't working right, certain things were cached and I couldn't seem to update them...not until deleting the cache did they resolve. So that may be your answer.

One test is try using a different browser or a different device. For me, there were things that did not work on Chrome that DID work on MS-Edge, a browser that I had NEVER used to access the old forum.
Is that the old MS code version of Edge or the new Chromium based one ? Just curious.

Back