Some pollo asado with fire roasted salsa roja

I have never liked to eat a large meal at work, like a potluck or when they catered food in...when I eat, I get sleepy and don't feel like doing anything. I hope you make allowances for employees like me, who only eat lightly while on the job...

While I'm at it, I've also observed that when you say "free food!", some people act like they haven't eaten in weeks. And one time they catered for a group of about 70 employees, and there wasn't enough lunch room seating, so eat quick and move on is the order of the day. I sat across from some people who got up and left their trash on the table for the next person to clean up. The more I know humans, the more I love my dog.

I have never liked to eat a large meal at work, like a potluck or when they catered food in...when I eat, I get sleepy and don't feel like doing anything. I hope you make allowances for employees like me, who only eat lightly while on the job...

While I'm at it, I've also observed that when you say "free food!", some people act like they haven't eaten in weeks. And one time they catered for a group of about 70 employees, and there wasn't enough lunch room seating, so eat quick and move on is the order of the day. I sat across from some people who got up and left their trash on the table for the next person to clean up. The more I know humans, the more I love my dog.
we're a small office. only 3-4 of us present at times. i usually buy lunch 1x a week but decided that maybe bringing in my own cooking would be more fun. it was. and i enjoy cooking so this was pretty easy to do, just throw more bird on the S6 and add 2 extra tomatoes for salsa roja. now i get to come up with what to bring next. as for dogs, my pup thinks he's human. he loves what i cook and i cook for him too at times. he just got a whole bunch of dehydrated chicken and pork pieces. he's following me around like i'm his "beach" now. come to think of it, i probably am.

Kind of a humorous story about mixing work with pleasure (eating)...one of my employers had an annual Christmas Party, and out of casual conversation the discussion turned to whether there would be alcohol present. I was told the employer used to provide the alcoholic beverages (beer) but no longer allowed alcohol at company functions because somebody had gotten stabbed the year before.

Wait...what?

Back