Snap On Silver B in Colorado

Nice. That looks like a great buy for $40. I am sure the logo is baked into the ceramic just like the Skyline logo and other printings on the lids.
I could see some mechanic shop going gaga over that grill. The rest of the grill looks in great shape as well. However, I don't think that is a SPirit like the add says. It's a Silver B.

It looks like it could be a quick cleanup, internals replacement and flip pretty fast and there is someone out there who would pay an extra $50 to $100 for a grill with that lid. Some of those Snap On guys are addicts.

Looks like a winner! I agree with Bruce about the potential. The key would be to advertise it in a way that played up the Snap On logo. Maybe even an old-fashioned targeted mailing to local auto repair shops. My friend owns one and they grill at his shop all the time.

That logo looks just slightly askew on my screen, which would seem to indicate decal.

You need your screen fixed :D. I would snap that thing up in a heart beat. Not because of the SO logo but because it's a steal. The logo is just a bonus for that special collector who might buy it

I picked up the other one yesterday, after letting it sit on CL for a couple of weeks. A Genesis 1000, working. New flavorizer bars, an ignitor and a set of knobs are on the way.

I explained to the seller, that while he may find a Weber geek/ Snap On nerd who would pay that premium, i was only the Weber geek and would pay $75. He agreed!

Yah, it looks good to me as well. I don't know how someone could put on a logo aftermarket that would hold up to the heat anyway.

I agree, I would probably have to break my vow to not buy any new grills for a while if something like that with a $40 price tag popped up. It looks like it is already in good condition on the outside.

Back