SmokeFire update

Bruno

TVWBB Honor Circle
I’ve had my SmokeFire from day one, went through some ups and downs initially. I’m still on my first glow plug which seems crazy.

Haven’t had the chance to smoke in a while, however did notice though in the last update how far the connect app and the SmokeFire itself had come. It’s working better than ever and the connect app is really making some great upgrades.

I have some short ribs in it now. Will share pics of them later.

Putting a full packer on mine late tonight for tomorrow's dinner. Have had it about a year now and (knocking on wood) not a single issue.

I’ve had my SmokeFire from day one, went through some ups and downs initially. I’m still on my first glow plug which seems crazy.

Haven’t had the chance to smoke in a while, however did notice though in the last update how far the connect app and the SmokeFire itself had come. It’s working better than ever and the connect app is really making some great upgrades.

I have some short ribs in it now. Will share pics of them later.
Still on my first plug too. I had to replace the auger bolt. The more I cook on my SmokeFire, the more I love it. Got mine 5/13/23

Still on my first plug too. I had to replace the auger bolt. The more I cook on my SmokeFire, the more I love it. Got mine 5/13/23
I had to replace the auger and bolt and I believe it was the auger housing the very first ones were no good.
It had its issues but 3 1/2 years in it might be at its best.

Last edited:
Well, I am disappointed. My invitation got lost................................................AGAIN!

Back