Smokefire no longer at Lowes

That looks nice, but you have to want a mat with a Weber logo really badly to shell out that much for one!

I was in Lowes on Friday there are no Smokefires on display and they still show available to ship to home only on the site. Maybe this is a regional thing and the Atlanta stores are not going to carry them as I checked 4 or 5 stores and none have them in stock. As I said before they want $59 bucks for shipping also.

When I had posted a month ago forgot to say that I had talked to the guy who runs the grill department and asked him about them and he said they had just spent 100 hours on building grills and the floor display plans were set. They seem to be all in on that Pit Boss I posted above at $499 and they are maintaining a good amount of stock presently 36 units they had 30 awhile back so my guess down here that is what they are pushing.

My local Ace carries Performers and the Weber gas grills but they don't carry the Smokefire they are a Traeger shop I assume as that is the only pellet grills they have for sale.

Looked at both sizes today at Lowe's, looked like the flame guards ran at a 45 on the big 1 and level on the smaller 1, may not have been installed properly so not sure, seem to be quality builds , wouldn't trade my pitboss in on 1 but if I didn't have a pellet smoker I wouldn't mind having 1

Back