Smokefire Mod - Not Mine

I'm not admitting failure twice in the same thread. I call Photoshop.

:LOL:

Actually you might have admitted failure three times in the same thread. 67 though my math is not what it used to be. :unsure: Time to stop bashing the Smokefire if you ask me it is what it is, those who love it can't be convinced otherwise and nothing wrong with that I don't own one but probably responsible for at least 6 people in my neighborhood from buying one no comments from me about it at all by the way just told them to read every thread they could read and make their own decision.

I know 3 of them ending up buying a WSM their first entry into charcoal and smoking and of course a lower price point they had food from the Performer and UDS at my house so at least they got the charcoal experience and kind of got this ain't the gasser fire it up and be done. Feedback from those 3 all positive had to hold their hands a bit but no big deal. These people like myself are not heavy users on the charcoal side maybe once or twice a month. The other 3 and really don't see them that much just decided they were not at this time ready to be committed to a pellet grill nor a Performer or WSM for the time being they are sticking with their gassers 1 of which I built a 1100 for absolutely loves it but what a nice wife she bought him a WSM and he is now hooked.

I am still interested but really don't have room and the high command isn't too impressed. And, I admit to still having some reservations.

Time is running out for the sale :cautious: ...

I know in my house if I already had a ReqTec and one of these showed up at the door the high command would probably hit me over the head with a frying pan. :unsure: Actually let me take that back when both the girls were home she would have grabbed them got everyone's hair and nails done then go shopping for shoes and clothes. The Smokefire or whatever would have looked inexpensive after that tab. :)

Back