Smallest Bag Of K I've Ever Seen

Phil Perrin

TVWBB Hall of Fame
I was wandering through a Big Lots the other day,killing off the rest of my lunch time. I saw a whole display of blue bag K on an end cap.
0C77729D-6D15-4BC9-8A0B-55154483344A_zpsk8abjpba.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
I guess if you just needed enough to fire up your Smokey Joe,It'd do the trick,because that's about how big, or small, the bag was!

I told Pammi about this thread and she said that I should have put my hand by it for scale. I told her most people on here would know exactly how big it is by the weight! :D

I've seen those too. For most of us it makes absolutely no sense, but in real life, there are people that only grill once or twice a year. Hard to believe, but true, lol.

Phil,

I was at Big Lots on Monday and saw those too. I almost took a picture, but didn't.

You're right. They are tiny.

$20 for less than 20 pounds. Wow.

Jim

Last edited:
Miguel,it was $4 for 3.9 pounds. Basically,a dollar a pound. Not the best deal,but if you just needed enough for your SJ and didn't want to carry a larger bag,it'd be worth it.

I was at my credit union yesterday, they had some kind of giveaway going, I didn't check it out.
It was a small SJ knockoff filled with bbq goodies including one of these small bags of Kingsford.

It would be worth the $4 to me to show up at the P1Gvilion with one as a gift for my host. "There ya go Jim, start grillin."

That and some St. Louis beer and an ECB.

I think that's cool. if they were cheaper (say $2 a bag) I'd buy them all and keep them for traveling with the SJ or maybe even the JJ? 4#'s would fill up a full size chimney wouldn't it?

It would be worth the $4 to me to show up at the P1Gvilion with one as a gift for my host. "There ya go Jim, start grillin."

That and some St. Louis beer and an ECB.
Jim, you might want to think twice about doing that, I'm sure you saw this sign in his yard:

IMGP5751.JPG

You're right Bob. That St. Louis beer might earn me a lifetime ban.
Yep, one of those top 10 out of 20 of the best selling beers in the USA would get you banned in Miller country that's for sure.
Seriously though, it's good that we support our hometown brews, it keeps our friends, relatives, and neighbors employed.

Those bags fit inside my everywhere grill for transport when I go camping. Good for a couple cooks. Love 'em

Back