Since I just joined - Here's what I would've posted while lurking!

Steve R

TVWBB Member
Howdy - Would like to share some pics of my cooks over the past few months. Hope you enjoy!

***Updated photo's on Page #2

Surf & Turf for the wife:
IMG_2890.jpg

Pork Belly Ramen w/ some extra smoked pulled pork:
IMG_3178.jpg
IMG_3181.jpg

A gift from the wife, delicious Lobel's porterhouse!
IMG_2009.jpg

Lo Mein (non grilled):
IMG_3189.jpg

Pizza on the gasser:
IMG_2289.jpg

Chain meat trimmed from the Christmas Filet packers:
IMG_4065.jpg

Turned into kabobs:
IMG_4067_2.jpg

IMG_4073.jpg

Burning out the WSM after it sat for a month and got a little nasty:
IMG_4070_2.jpg

CHEERS!!

A lot of these cooks are up on my instagram, so feel free to follow, I love finding new q'ers on IG! @steve_seriously_omg

Last edited:
Makes me want to pickup some meat and surprise my wife by cooking. But i did already pick her up a Marie Calenders pie she mentioned yesterday so I don't feel to bad. Welcome aboard, glad you are here.

Thanks guys! Here's a few more cooks I dug up, all within the last twelve months I think!

For those that are curious... i sprinkled the lobster w/ S&P and some chili flakes, then a pad of butter, grilled, and then finished w/ honey drizzle... yeah, really f'in good.

Porterhouse pre-grill:
IMG_2003.jpg

Leftover chopped brisket w/ some aoili, sriracha, fried egg, and pickled onions, yes, this was soo good, maybe one of my top 5 meals i've made:
IMG_3246.jpg

Some random cubed brisket point:
IMG_3688.jpg

Work BBQ competition beef ribs:
IMG_3388.jpg

Tri-Tip finishing up over a pan of roasted spuds and onion/garlic in the CI on the gasser:
IMG_3724.jpg

Bun-less BBQ pork sliders - hand ground pork shoulder w/ ginger and garlic, topped with mayo, asian chili glaze, green onions, and sriracha SOOOO GOOD:
IMG_3495.jpg

Some good hand ground burgers w/ tilamook cheddar and roasted poblano & pickled onions:
IMG_3476.jpg

Awesome photos, will def be following you on IG here shortly. That pork belly ramen is killing me, looks so damn good!

Steve,

Welcome! Your food is out of this world.
That porterhouse display is incredible. Beautiful color, and presentation.

Back