Silver C restoration

You may also want to contact Weber New Zealand and/or Australia to ask about that control panel. There are two different ones that will work on your grill, part #60103 and #60337. You may actually have better luck getting one where you are than here.
Yeah good point, I shall keep you updated.

My limited statistics show round manifolds on Silvers have about 210 degrees of rotation while the square manifolds have 270 degrees.

Few had date codes still readable but my 2000 DU silver B had the lesser rotation and a 2002 DD had 270 degree rotation.

Edit. Pic below. Square manifold on left came from a 2002. Round from a 2000. Both silver B

1688953641463.png

I think Josh has a round manifold with more sweep apparently. Dan, let me see the control panel that has the wider sweep if it's convenient.

My limited statistics show round manifolds on Silvers have about 210 degrees of rotation while the square manifolds have 270 degrees.

Few had date codes still readable but my 2000 DU silver B had the lesser rotation and a 2002 DD had 270 degree rotation.

Edit. Pic below. Square manifold on left came from a 2002. Round from a 2000. Both silver B

View attachment 74411
Thanks Dan

This is an 8128 with the 270 degree sweeps.

20230709_205936.jpg

My DU 2000 silver B has an 8101 control panel.

One thing IIRC if you had continuous port valves they had a much wider sweep (like a kitchen stove for example). But the 3 step valves had a shorter sweep with click stops (though for the most part those click stops are broken, worn out or just plain so gunked up you would not know they're there

One thing IIRC if you had continuous port valves they had a much wider sweep (like a kitchen stove for example). But the 3 step valves had a shorter sweep with click stops (though for the most part those click stops are broken, worn out or just plain so gunked up you would not know they're there
Yeah have the continuous port valves. Thanks

Back