Silicone mats for side shelf

I have a small one about 4x6 inch inside next to my cooktop. The larger size looks nice for outdoor use.

The raised part works great to hold tongs.

edit: this is the smaller one I have:

Last edited:
Funny, but even though my grill would go great with grey, I would probably get any of the other colors first. I am thinking flat out red....I may just spring for one. The black would also go real well with my grill too. My grill could use a little color though.

I plan to use black ones on my Weber Flat Top. In part, that is to hide the less than perfect porcelain, but it also will help protect it from getting worse!

I bought one of these:

I also bought a pair of these smaler ones (to use two to one side) from Thermoworks:

I just looked and an hour ago they had a 10% discount on them. Now it is gone. I guess there was a rush of orders and they pulled the discount.

I plan to use black ones on my Weber Flat Top. In part, that is to hide the less than perfect porcelain, but it also will help protect it from getting worse!

I bought one of these:

I also bought a pair of these smaler ones (to use two to one side) from Thermoworks:

I see those available in different sizes. Might be just the ticket for the MM and for Big Z.

I bought one of these:

I got that 12"x16" Walfos silicone trivet from Amazon last month. I cut it down to fit the side table on my Traveler to protect plastic table from hot/sharp utensils. The material is not very thick but with its ribs it does the job well.

I really bought the silicone primarily as an adapter to wrap around the Traveler's smaller diameter handle to fit a Weber Grill 'N Go LED light I bought online from Walmart for $22. A strip of the silicone worked well to fill in the gap. I figured I'd already be paying some $ for that purpose so might as well get something a little larger to make something for the side table. Voilà... the silicone side table.

Cut Walfos Silicon for Traveler side table.jpg
Walfos Silicon for Traveler side table.jpg

Here is the Weber Grill 'n Go LED handle light I bought from Walmart (now $23.79):

Last edited:

Back