Shrimp and Tuna

JSchlegelmilch

TVWBB Pro
Thawed and grilled some Ahi and shrimp with lemon pepper. Served on salad with some homemade clam chowder.

IMAG0313_zps80ed85e1.jpg

IMAG0315_zps9fbbb0fb.jpg

IMAG0317_zps278367d6.jpg

IMAG0316_zpsd3a5b086.jpg

Thanks for looking!
-Jeff

Beautiful plate, Jeff! I've been curious to try to flexible wire skewers over the traditional. How do you like them for positioning or flipping the shrimp? Have you also used them for heavier things like beef ka-bobs? Thanks, Jeff!

Jeff, are those PURPLE flames?

The flames were not actually purple, but with it getting dark out sooner, and the flash on my phone's camera washing out all of the color on pictures, I started taking them without the flash. Something about the lense makes the blue and purple come through more in this low light. It makes for a cool effect and is totally non-toxic!

Beautiful plate, Jeff! I've been curious to try to flexible wire skewers over the traditional. How do you like them for positioning or flipping the shrimp? Have you also used them for heavier things like beef ka-bobs? Thanks, Jeff!

I was skeptical myself, but my daughter got me a set and I am thoroughly impressed. They work great for heavier stuff like beef, and also work well on vegetables, although you may need to cut them a little thicker. Definitely worth the investment, especially for smaller grills like the smokey joe where you can coil them around the heat.

Back