Shoulder and a couple brats

The color of that bark on the shoulder is dark perfection. But even though those are two of my top favorites, I would actually take the brats over the shoulder right now. I have been doing a lot of shoulders and not a lot of brats. I really need to get to the local butcher I get brats from. I have not been to his little shop since Covid started.

The color of that bark on the shoulder is dark perfection. But even though those are two of my top favorites, I would actually take the brats over the shoulder right now. I have been doing a lot of shoulders and not a lot of brats. I really need to get to the local butcher I get brats from. I have not been to his little shop since Covid started.
You have Sprouts farmers market where you are? Their pork sausages are really good not so much the chicken ones.

You have Sprouts farmers market where you are? Their pork sausages are really good not so much the chicken ones.
I never heard of sprout farmers market so I looked it up, closest one 90 mins away. I have this little meat market in my town, I love it, the can be pricey for so cuts, put I love their brats and ground brisket/beef for burgers. With going out less due to a changed world, it is just a spot I haven't made it to. I told my wife today I want to run out there soon.

Back