Shall we grind a 50/50 chuck and leg of lamb for dinner?

I would grind the chuck and if I'm from reading your headlight right I wouldn't grind a leg of lamb I would roast it slowly.

Looking good!

We broke out the grinder again a few nights ago. Kids were asking if I was going to put lamb in them this time. My wife threatened my life if I did. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Looking good!

We broke out the grinder again a few nights ago. Kid were asking if I was going to put lamb in them this time. My wife threatened my life if I did. :ROFLMAO:
I don’t think she’d even know. I served these a while back to my son’s GF who “didn’t eat lamb.”

After we were done with dinner she said it was the best burger she’d ever had. Then we told her. She said she likes these lamb beef burgers.

And I came here to see grinding pics :rolleyes:

But your burgers do look awesome.
I was so tied up grinding that I forgot to take pics.

However, this new KA is like flying a jet vs a prop plane. It ground just shy of 8# of meat, effortlessly. I was blown away by the torture it puts out.

Great idea of a burger mix. I like the size also, your photos as usual tell a great story and the final burger shot is a master piece to bad it is not in my hands. Great job again Brett.

Back