Saturday Steak Dinner

MikeLucky

TVWBB Pro
First the potatoes go on the Q. Skewered and set the Q2000 on low but it wouldn't stay below 475 degrees on low. Potatoes got pulled when they got to 200 internal.

vo8CO8e.jpg

Getting the Performer lit.

lT5mL5T.jpg

Getting the sear on the steaks. Sirloin filets from the Sprout's meat counter at $9.99 per pound.

OooT6tG.jpg

Onions and mushrooms on the GBS Griddle.

Zaby8PF.jpg

Slicing some up for wife and daughter

qFaqgqf.jpg

Add a salad and dinner is served

Dsqgt4m.jpg

That all looks great, Mike! You've got a nice grill lineup there, for sure! I find my Q200 (same size as yours), doesn't do low heat well, too.....which works out fine, as I pretty much only use it when I need some more high heat grill space anyway. Nice looking Saturday Steak Night!

R

That all looks great, Mike! You've got a nice grill lineup there, for sure! I find my Q200 (same size as yours), doesn't do low heat well, too.....which works out fine, as I pretty much only use it when I need some more high heat grill space anyway. Nice looking Saturday Steak Night!

R

Thanks Rich. I took a Weber family photo tonight because I finally have everything set up how I think I want it. All 6 are there if you can find them all. Lol

rNFHNio.jpg

With the absolute **** show the world has currently become, I'm diving completely into my family and my Webers.

Looks like a good family photo, Mike (including dog, and the lovely lady at the table!) My favorite in that photo just has to be the redhead Performer....nice collection (and they are all so much cleaner than mine!) :)

R

Looks like a good family photo, Mike (including dog, and the lovely lady at the table!) My favorite in that photo just has to be the redhead Performer....nice collection (and they are all so much cleaner than mine!) :)

R

Thanks again Rich. The redhead Performer is definitely the star. Lol. She's my workhorse. I actually got her free from a friend of mine when I saw his post on FB about some work he had done in his backyard. The poor grill was all dirty and neglected. I commented that he needed to take care of her and he messaged me and told me to come get her for free. And now she's the show stopper.

Thanks Rich. I took a Weber family photo tonight because I finally have everything set up how I think I want it. All 6 are there if you can find them all. Lol
Just as I was about to expand the pic, the wsm popped out. The Weber to go was hidden but I expected that. Real nice.

Nice looking plate of food good job on your cook, I could go for some of that right now! but i'll just have to settle for leftover BB and scrambled eggs this morning Lol

Very nice set up...looks super although those grates on your performer are way to clean! Good job!

Well, it's a new GBS grate that's only been used a handful of times. lol. It'll get there.... I actually appreciate the callout. That's some **** I'd say to someone. Ha

Wife is happy when it's summer time. She is always ready for heat and humidity. We're the weirdos that go to New Orleans in July.

The pug is Aubrey and she is just waiting for the cook to start to see if anything drops. One day I dropped a whole slider burger patty covered in melted cheese and since that day I've have a BBQ buddy very close by. lol. I always said I can't blame her... If I was walking down the street and a freshly grilled cheeseburger patty fell in front of me, I would just always stay in that spot. Ha

Back