Saturday Sliders and Mule Deer Sausage

Jak Stepan

TVWBB Pro
great weather this weekend between two pretty cold northers last wee and this coming week, so the wife put together some midday sliders on Saturday. subtle differences... you might be able to see 3 different kinds of patties: ground chuck, veal, and ground sirloin. decided not to blend them as originally planned so we could taste test. deer sausage is homemade from the outlaw brother (what I call my brother-in-law) who shot a gorgeous fat mulie in December. yes finally... finally got shots of the insides of my cook for yall. getting better at the closeups too thanks for the tips yall.

don't lift the lid...

Perfect...another well executed burger cook!! I think we all have a bit of spring fever around this site!!

Yum!

John. Favorite burger was the chuck and the soft kings Hawaiian rolls. I ate too many. The deer sausage was excellent and we had it fried up for breakfast Sunday morning with fried eggs and those rolls again.

Lasky. Yah I liked those little hickory briquettes you know. Threw about 5-6 on there and they provided a nice amount of smoke/flavor. They came free with a big 2-pack of charcoal from Lowes last fall.

Back