Saturday Lamb Chops

Gregory R

TVWBB All-Star
Prepped some loin lamb chops with EVOO and Penzey's Turkish seasoning.

Got the OTG going with mostly used KBB and put on a Yam rubbed with EVOO and Maple Sugar.

Added some Broccoli with Penzey's Tuscan Sunset

A little more EVOO then on the grill direct

Letting the Kiawe wood do its thing

Keeping busy

Time to eat

Thanks for stopping by . . .

Terrific job on the lamb chops and super looking plated meal, Gregory! I like the way you decided to keep busy!:cool:

IMG_3251.jpg

Very nice Gregory! Those lamb chops look a lot like the ones they sell at the Costco in Nashua...have you been sighted on Daniel Webster Highway lately ;)? I've never tried putting broccoli on the grill -- broccolini yes, broccoli no -- what's it like?

Very nice Gregory! Those lamb chops look a lot like the ones they sell at the Costco in Nashua...have you been sighted on Daniel Webster Highway lately ;)? I've never tried putting broccoli on the grill -- broccolini yes, broccoli no -- what's it like?

I have been sighted on DW Hwy for time to time Jerome, but not at Costco.:) I like to try different veggies on the grill. The broccoli turned out crisp tender with a slight burnt taste. Not unpleasant, but different. Would I do it again? Probably, but I might nuke it for a minute or two first.

Back