San Francisco

Jas

TVWBB Fan
I am heading west this weekend for the 4th. Any suggestions on places to eat? I am from Louisiana and fresh seafood is common, is there anything that I might enjoy or places I need to visit.

Any suggestions on places to eat?

$$
Original Joe's
Tony's Pizza Napoletana
Don Pistos
Franchino
Calzone's

$$$
Top of the Mark
Tonga Room (& Hurricane Bar)
Stones Throw

You can't go wrong with Bubba Gumps (Pier 39) and Joe's Crab shack is not to bad too (Fisherman's wharf)

$$
Original Joe's
Tony's Pizza Napoletana
Don Pistos
Franchino
Calzone's

$$$
Top of the Mark
Tonga Room (& Hurricane Bar)
Stones Throw

You can't go wrong with Bubba Gumps (Pier 39) and Joe's Crab shack is not to bad too (Fisherman's wharf)

My Dad loved SF. When he was in the army during WWII he was stationed in the Bay area and him and his buddies when on leave would go to the Mark and have a few drinks. Just before he passed away and we both were living in Southern California I took him to SF and we had dinner at the top of the mark. Brought back a lot of memories for him and made some for me also.

Just before he passed away and we both were living in Southern California I took him to SF and we had dinner at the top of the mark. Brought back a lot of memories for him and made some for me also.
Godspeed Papa Dahl.

Top of the Mark has been our go to for special occasions, the most recent (and sadly, it's been awhile) was my 50th birthday. If you & your bride are ever in the area, we'll have to take the brides there.

I don't live in a cool town. But its cool to see posts by ChuckO. :) I hope you have a great time on your trip. So much to experience!

Ole Miss plays Cal at Berkley in 2018. I am planning on making the trip and visiting San Francisco. I have not made it to Northern California and look forward to it!

Thanks for the info guys. I want to head out and see the Redwoods as well. We are headed to a Giants game as well. Take another ballpark off the list.

GEAUX TIGERS! I have co-worker that is an Ole Miss fan and my mother was too. Sorry, I bleed purple and gold.

Back