1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1 1/2 tsp dry sherry
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp white pepper
1 clove garlic, minced
2 TB butter
1/2 lb salmon fillet, cut into 2" pieces

Cook fettuccine according to package directions; drain and set aside

Melt 1 1/2 TB butter in a heavy saucepan over low heat; add flour, stirring until smooth. Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Gradually add half and half; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is thickened and bubbly. Stir in cheese, sherry, salt and pepper. Keep warm.

Saute garlic in 2 TB butter in large skillet. Add salmon; cook until fish begins to flake.
Add sauce and fettuccine, tossing gently. Cook over low heat just until heated. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.

Source: Southern Living - Nov. 1990

Looks delish, Joan, thanks for sharing! I'll be making up a batch of fettuccine tomorrow, wonder if I can find any salmon anywhere.... :)

R

DH is not a fish fan, so I was surprised that he really liked it. I hope you all do also.

I don't know how!!!! Close your eyes and use your imagination. I have posted over 100 really good recipes and they get ignored and not tried just because I didn't post a picture. I get pis*ed when you guys just post a picture (or 10) of what you cooked but don't tell us what you used or give us a recipe. So there! LOL

Joan: you produce some killer cooks; how do we twist your arm to post a pic now and then?

Hi, it just dawned on me. A lot of the recipes I have posted here are from my Weber cookbooks. I do list where each recipe can be found. And they all usually come with a picture. I hope that is of some help to you.

bumping up a few for Rosie.

Rosie, if you like using recipes, there are a few more on the Seafood thread.

Back