Rotisseries report!!!

Nice box? :p

20130715_133057_Mountain%2520View%2520Ave.jpg

20130715_133104_Mountain%2520View%2520Ave.jpg

I don't have one and I don't know what it costs. However I do know you will never "Justify or Rationalize" the price until after you buy it. Did you ever listen to someone who just bought a new car? If you believed everything they say every car dealer would be out of business. The same people (we are all included) will also buy a suit for 200 bucks and say it cost 350. I know, who buys suits anymore.

If it is not taking money from the family needs pull the trigger. You will only think of the price when you buy it. After that you will never mention it again. Of course your wife could bring it up now and then. :)):cool:

Hey James,

Whats the difference between the Weber and the cajun bandit brand? I also have a performer and a 22.5 WSM. Thanks for your help!

The Cajun Bandit ring is Stainless Steel, The weber is not. The weber ring is a little taller. The weber ring has also gone thru a recent modification. They have removed the taps that held it in place on top of the kettle and have mirrored the Cajun Bandit style of giving the ring a reversable flush mount. Using one side will fit flush on the Weber Kettle with the reverse side sitting flush on the 22.5 WSM. I am choosing the Cajun Bandit but if I were to buy the Weber ring I would be sure to get the newer verson.

Think veggies and kebkobs in a basket. I love grilled veggies but never had much luck with getting them done properly. In a basket, they are pretty much foolproof.

I don't remember how much I paid for my rotisserie but I'd buy another in a heartbeat.

After reviewing all of these posts and other posts I would go with the CB rotisserie since I have both the Performer and the WSM. Now for a follow up question. Does anyone do long cooks on the WSM using a rotisserie like 8+ hour cooks. Now I curious if you can use the rotisserie to smoke meat. I did see a post of a turkey being smoked and I would think that would be a long cook.

We got ours in May, did a chicken first, then pulled pork, turkey and rib roast. We love it. Need to get it out and do something soon.

Back